Wednesday, May 8, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 20


Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
 
 
Music is one of the loves of my life.  Besides God and people, it is what inspires me the most in my daily life.  I play piano, guitar, and ocarina; and I am a soprano in my parish choir.  I love to sing.  Music affects me as a person, my work, and my art, and my hobbies.
 
The theme of many of my books, poems, and drawings is music.  Last year, my NaNoWriMo project was Fleur Valse, a fantasy novel that takes place in a world wherein music channels all magic.
 
Resonant Song is a song deep and rich in sound, and never ends—rather, one that repeats itself for eternity.
 
 
 
 
“And he put a new canticle into my mouth, a song to our God. Many shall see, and shall fear: and they shall hope in the Lord.” – Psalms 39:4
 
“His remembrance shall be sweet as honey in every mouth, and as music at a banquet of wine.” – Ecclesiasticus 49:2
 
“I will give glory to the Lord according to his justice: and will sing to the name of the Lord the most high.” – Psalms 7:18
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment