Friday, May 3, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 14


Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.


I’m going to split this into two categories: live action and anime.

First, live action.  It was tough for me to move on and find a new show after my Sherlock and Doctor Who obsessions, but I’ve really been loving Once Upon A Time.  Also, just yesterday I watched the first two episodes of Supernatural (yeah, I know, I’m a little late with jumping on that bandwagon, ha ha ha), and I’m actually really liking it so far.

 







 











As for anime, I’m still watching Naruto, although I have to admit that all of the emotions involved therein are really getting to my head.  I’ve been trying to take a break from it and since I’m been in such a nostalgic mood lately I’ve been re-watching classic anime from my childhood such as Sailor Moon, Pokémon, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha.

I’m also on the lookout for new series (both live action and anime) to try, but haven’t had much luck.  If anybody has any suggestions, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment