Saturday, April 27, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 8


Day 8 – A song and photo to match your mood.
 
 
If any of you are following me on Twitter, you’d know that lately I’ve been in a wonderfully lively and exuberant mood, because… I COMPLETED MY FINALS!  I submitted my last two assignments just a few minutes ago, and I am ecstatic to be done.  I love school, I’ve said this many times, but I am looking forward to a good long break.  Summer, here I come!
 
The first song that came to my mind is “Go the Distance from Disney’s Hercules.  Here's a lyric video:
 
 
 
Fitting, isn't it?  Ha ha ha.  I'm not a fan of the movie, but this song is beautiful.  On that note, I’ve been listening to loads of Disney music lately.  The Lion King, Mulan, Tarzan, Brother Bear, and Tangled soundtracks…I just love them all!
 
 
As for a photo, how about this one?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment