Monday, April 22, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 3


Day 3 – Your favorite store.
 
 
I’m going to separate this answer into two categories: online, and…not online. Haha.  Tangible?  Local/chain store?  I don’t know.  You get the idea.
 
So my favorite online store is without a doubt Etsy.  Everything that is sold on this website (with the exclusion of supplies and vintage items) is handmade by people all over the world, and the sense of creativity and uniqueness that comes with each item I purchase just makes me feel extra special when shopping.  I really like to buy things that I can’t get anywhere else, you know?
 
Here are just some of the things that I’ve bought on Etsy:
 
 
 
For my favorite non-online store, I’d have to say Target, because whenever I go out to shop I always end up there, and always end up spending the most money there.  I buy all of my makeup and skin care products at Target, and I like the clothing styles and shoe selection that they offer as well.  Anybody who knows me well knows that I love to hunt for bargains and thrift shop, so Goodwill would be a close second.  It’s like opening a treasure chest for the first time in a Zelda game…you really don’t know what you’ll find, but you know that it’ll be awesome.  And again, a lot of times I’ll find things that just can’t be found anywhere else, for only a few dollars at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment