Monday, April 29, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 11


Day 11 -  What’s in your makeup bag?
 
 
Lots of stuff.  It’s more like a makeup drawer, to be honest!  My interest in experimenting with makeup has grown steadily over the past few months, and I’m constantly adding new products whenever I can.  I’m not going to show everything, but here are some of my most-used favorites.
 
 
Pictured are TruBlend Mineral Powder, Fresh Complexion Concealer, and TruBlend liquid foundation by CoverGirl; Blush in Tickled Pink, Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star, and (from the Studio line) 80-Piece Day-to-Night Eyeshadow Palette by e.l.f.; Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black; L.A. Colors eyeshadow palette (the name has worn off...I've had this for a very long time!); and BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Makeup and eyelash curler by Rimmel.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm an advocate of drugstore makeup.  Ha ha ha.  I do use MAC, Tarte, Too Faced, and Smashbox occasionally, though.  I just have to be careful with my college student budget!

(Note: I realized after posting this that I forgot to include my eyeliner in the photo...oops! I use NYC's liquid eyeliner or CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus in Black, depending on what style I'm going for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment