Thursday, April 25, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 7


Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
 
 
I have a wedding inspiration board on my Pinterest that you all can view, if you like, but I'll share a few photos here.

My dream wedding would take place in the late summer, almost fall, when the weather is warm but not hot, and autumn’s breeze has already entered the air.  Of course, the wedding will be at my current parish church.
 
 
I have two basic designs in mind for my dress:
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, my fellow LotR nerds, the one on the right is a replica of Lady Galadriel's dress from The Hobbit.
 
 
And the shoes:
 
 
(I really like these shoes, but if I end up going for the Galadriel dress, I will probably wear violet flats instead.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And for the bridesmaids:
 
 
 
 
We will be wearing jackets with the strapless dresses; white for me and black for the bridesmaids.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The wedding colors are purple and silver:
 
 

 
 
Here comes the bride
Look at her stride
She smiles wide
As her poor daddy cried.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Did someone say cake?
 
 
 
Check out my Pinterest board for more, including photography ideas and tons more purple stuff! ...And a note: Of course, these are all just ideas, and are subject to change. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment