Saturday, April 20, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge, Day 2


Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.


I had the honor of attending the Oregon Right to Life Conference in Portland again this year, and I had a fantastic time.  I feel so inspired and empowered, as I usually do after attending such events.  If any of you would like me to share more details about the event and would like to see photos, let me know. 

All I can say to all of you pro-lifers out there is this: keep up the fight, and keep praying!  We are winning this war.  The pro-abortionists are desperate, and it’s obvious that they know that they are losing.  This generation is the one that will abolish abortion.  In the words of speaker Bryan Kemper, "I survived Roe vs. Wade, but Roe vs. Wade will not survive me."  Victory won’t come without Our Lord Jesus Christ.

A luncheon was included as part of the event, and the photo to the left is of my entrĂ©e plate.  I have to say that the food was the best that it’s been in the three years that I’ve been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment