Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Writing Updates 11/4/2014

Okay, two things:

1. The end of October totally snuck-up on me. That was was one of the craziest weeks I've had since the girls' camp this past summer.

2. I think that I've pretty much failed NaNoWriMo, LOL.  How is it already the 4th?  If I had actually been participating in NaNoWriMo, I would have written roughly 5000 words of my novel. Siiiigh. Life can really be annoying sometimes.

Anyway, regardless of that, I'm still going to try and write every day during this month of November.  Who knows, maybe I'll get caught up I strongly doubt it though and end up writing a good novel.  But at this point, I'm not going to get anybody's hopes up, especially mine.  I'm frustrated with my lack of time these past few days to devote to writing, but it's over and done.  All I can do is keep calm and write on.

That aside, I am not a total failure!  I did manage to get Writerly up and and running. :-) Here's a preview!


I still need to add an about page, registration instructions, and work out a few kinks in the system, but I'm happy with the site so far.  I think that it's going to be a fun little community and I'm looking forward to working as administrator on this new project.  Hopefully, it will be beneficial to anyone and everyone who joins.

And that's about it for today. October favorites soon to follow~

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! Let me know as soon as the website is open for registration.

    ReplyDelete