Monday, November 10, 2014

Cho Kyuhyun The First Mini Album 'At Gwanghwamun'


That's right, Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun, a.k.a., quite possibly my favorite vocalist, is making his solo debut with a mini album and a concert!  Words cannot describe my joy and excitement at hearing this news.  Even now, about a week later, I simply cannot even begin to articulate my feelings.  I fell in love with Kyuhyun's warm, clear voice a year ago, and I was surprised that he didn't already have several solo albums.

























His first album, titled 'At Gwanghwamun' is set to be released on November 13th, 2014.  The album will feature 7 tracks, with compositions by pianist Yiruma and TVXQ's Shim Changmin.  The theme is autumn, which evokes thoughts of calm contemplation, gentle breezes, and falling leaves of every color.

You can click on the picture on the right (above) to view the album tracklist.

I expect that most of the tracks will be comparable to Kyuhyun's preexisting song, "Late Autumn," (2011) which was the result of a collaboration with fellow musician Yoon Jong Shin.



And here are more shots from the album's gorgeous photoshoot~





It seems as though Kyuhyun and I have a lot in common, hahaha.  There's the obvious things like our love of music smarts, and good looks *snark* but also: gaming is one of our favorite hobbies, we eat maybe a little too much, we're only slightly evil, and we both have a thing for Loki and the fall season. x')

My ramblings aside...I'm beyond thrilled for and proud of Kyuhyun, and I eagerly await his upcoming solo debut~!

2 comments: