Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Artist Feature: Philip King

Hello again, everyone!  TWO blog posts within a month?  Is this some sort of miracle?  Hahaha. I really am trying to post more often.

Anyway, a-ha-hem.  Serious mode initiated.

Recently, I purchased two commissions from a friend of mine who just last year started college.  I must say, he did a fantastic job.  I commissioned him to draw two pieces, the first being of Derek and Risten from my book, The Otherkind, and the other of Arias, another character from the same book.

Take a look!




Aren’t they amazing? ♥ Phil is a very talented and intuitive artist, so I decided to allow him some artistic liberty with both pieces, and I was very impressed with his stylistic approach to the three characters. 
 
As for prices, he is more than reasonable. I only paid $30 for BOTH commissions, and I am quite satisfied with the results. Please consider supporting him by purchasing a commission (or two, or three, or four…)! If you are interested, e-mail him at pe.king93@gmail.com with your details.
 
So just a short post today, but I’ll be back soon.  One of my next posts will discuss my writing projects for this year. I have several new ideas for short stories and novels that I can't wait to share with you all.
 
Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment