Friday, August 26, 2011

My theme song...hmm...

So, a certain author by the name of Brenna Yovanoff (author of New York Times Bestseller The Replacement, which happens to be one of my favorite horror[-ish] books) is hosting an interesting contest in which participants blog about their own personal "theme song".

My theme song has certainly changed over the years, but as of now, as of this moment, this song definitely fits me.

May I present, Pale by Within Temptation.


I chose this song because not only is it hauntingly beautiful (like me, hehehe...although I'm not pale in complexion...), but there is such a rich complexity to my life that is properly portrayed in the song's lyrics.  Also, despite the somewhat sorrowful tone, the song has undertones of hope and love...

...It's a very lovely song.  I hope you all enjoy it.  And Brenna, thanks for a fun and easy contest. :]

Yes, yes, I know...horrorish is not a word.  Please forgive me.

~*~

P.S.  Oh, I almost forgot. Silly me. Here's the link for the contest: The First Space Between Contest. Anddd, the cover for Brenna Yovanoff's The Space Between, which releases November 15th.



No comments:

Post a Comment