Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hmm, boredom. (Oh, and OTHERKIND coverart...)

I usually like to post every week, but I haven't found anything interesting to blog about as of recent. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to put something together. That's a complete possibility too.

I've been reading a lot, writing a lot. Driving myself insane trying to finish writing my first book. Oh, that reminds me, I put this together last week:


Ta-da! It's some random coverart for my book. Made it myself, using Photoshop CS3. I gotta admit, it looks pretty spiffy. Thank you to JELLYKA NEREVAN for the awesome fonts. :) I have every single "Jellyka" font and I love 'em. You can visit her at http://www.cuttyfruty.com/ She has some pretty cool stuff.

I think I'll post about music later this week, I'm itchin to babble about some recent pop singers that I've fallen in love with (more with the singer and not the music though, har har). AND, I'll have the review for my Book of the Month: July next week.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. thats so pweeettyyy! very professional ^^ i cant wait to read it..

    ReplyDelete