Thursday, April 3, 2014

New site features!

I’d like to start off by thanking everyone for 7,000+ pageviewsI’m glad that somebody somewhere out there is enjoying my randomness and is coming back for more.  ♥  I’m happy to have you all!

In an effort to improve the visitor experience of my blog, I’ve added a few new features.




ü  global visitors can translate the content of my blog into their native languages
ü  pageview count is now visible to public
ü  post tags, with links for quick navigation
ü  new page: “Picture of the Week
ü  new page: “Quote of the Week
ü  chatbox

Yes siree, Resonant Song now has its very own chatbox.  I’m especially excited about this new feature and I hope that you all enjoy using it.  You have the option of logging in via Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger, or you may chat as a guest.  Please keep your discussions family-friendly.  I have the power to delete messages!  ;D

Again, thank you all for your support.  I will continue to do my best in providing interesting and entertaining content.  ^_^

…See ya ‘round!

No comments:

Post a Comment