Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oregon Asian Celebration 2014 Photos


I know, I know, I’m so behind with my blog posts again! ;__; I don’t have the time nor the energy (finals week…yeah) to write a full-length post on this year’s Asian Celebration (February 15th-16th), but I just wanted to share with you all the photographs that I took at the event, along with some brief comments.

On a side note...I've got lots of great blog posts coming soon!  My Crater Lake experience & road trip journal, The Writerly Life #2, February Favorites, reviews, and more!  Stay tuned.  *^o^*

Enjoy~!




My love for Asian street fashion has added quite a bit of leopard to my wardrobe!  Here are my new high top sneakers and the manicure I wore to the event.




DragonVine's booth.  So much anime, Ghibli, and Sanrio! 








Just about the cutest Hello Kitty iPhone case I've ever seen, and a funny book I found. (Dr. Haha Lung? What?? lol)


My good friend Tim performs as part of a demonstration 
with his fellow members of the U. S. Tae Kwon Do College.




 Left: As I waited for a calligrapher to finish writing my name in Chinese, I listened to this man perform a LotR tune on a traditional Japanese instrument.


Right: Naruto ran into Kirby, and things went horribly, horribly wrong.







Left: South Korea represent!


Right: Raspberry Bubble Tea. 
Yum!  My latest foodie addiction.







I didn't have a whole lot of money to spend this time around, but here are my spoils. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment