Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random Randomness 6/6/12

I haven’t really had all that much to talk about lately, hence the lack of posts!  So here are just a few random updates.

I like to note, though, that 1) I am now quite active on Twitter, I post several times a day.  I may not be a tweet freak but at least you all can get a glimpse into my secret life.  And 2) I think I’m addicted to Tumblr.  I find the concept quite fascinating.  Although there are many…rather…odd…people there, I just love posting my poems and pictures that I find.  I always get a good laugh out of visiting Tumblr.  Though other times, I just stare at the screen thinking “What the heck did I just watch/read”?

As for my PayPal account and my online store, nothing has been resolved as of today.  I hope to get it fixed soon because I also offer art commissions during the summer.  Anyway, I’m still working on it.  Thank you for your patience.

Also, I think the Avengers have taken over my life.  About 99.9% of my everyday conversation is relating to the movie in some form or fashion.  It is quite amusing though; my whole family quotes the movie all the time. “Thank you. For your cooperation.” Ha ha ha…

Anyway, I think that’s pretty much it for today. OH, before I go:



It’s coming. Wait for it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment