Monday, February 27, 2012

My online store...coming soon!

I am excited to announce that my very own online store is currently in the works! The name? Ah yes, the name. Hmm. I'm trying to decide between two:

The Market Town Gallery, or...

The Curiosity Shop?

Anyway, it'll end up one of the two. Feel free to comment!

The store is scheduled to open at Etsy on Saturday, April 7th, at approximately 12 noon. In about two weeks I will post photos here on my blog featuring my debut item.  I'm so excited to share my creations with everyone.

I've wanted to have my own store for a while now, but with my busy life I just haven't had any time to put something together in an orderly fashion. But with me going to college in the fall, some extra funding would really help out with things.

My shop will feature The Legend of Zelda-themed jewelry and novelties, as well as other cool things inspired by geekery, Anime/manga, and fantasy. Other items, like artwork and stationery, will be up for sale occasionally.

I hope you are excited about this as I am! Keep checking back for updates. :-)

2 comments:

  1. ooh yay a store im so excited!! :D I think both names are cool but the Curiosity Shop is better. i cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did end up choosing that name over the other. ;-)

    ReplyDelete